Monday 14 January 2013

So what did I do?

Took a deep breath, and kept things simple.

First off, I went through all my kitchen cupboards to find out what was naturally gluten free, and what was off limits.

Second I emptied a cupboard to put in MY food that I could eat.

Made space in the fridge and employed an indelible pen to write on the margarine and any food that was put in there so only I would be using it.

Went through the Argos Catalogue, bought 2 chopping boards, and a bag of assorted freezer clips total £8!

I also got hold of Lakelands Toasterbags £6.95  (this was a lot cheaper and made more sense than a separate toaster, with 4 adults in the house and an 8ft square kitchen!!)

A full bottle of Fairy!! Its amazing just what a bowl of hot soapy water can achieve, and for small things a roll of kitchen foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment