Thursday 24 January 2013

Few things have happened!!

A few things have happened since I last posted.

After conversations with my GP and a letter to the practice manager outlining why an annual blood test would be important to me, we have come to an agreement that I am one of the people for whom an annual blood test would be very important.   Since I never had symptoms of Coeliac Disease, the only way I will know how I am getting on is through these blood tests, so that was a result!!

Still haven't managed to source any vietnamese rice paper (this is what they make Spring Rolls from) which means Spring Rolls, Fajita's, and wraps for lunch are still off the menu which is a bet sad.

With Pancake Day on the way, Just remember you only need to replace the flour with a Gluten Free variety to make your pancakes.  Lemon and Sugar are both Gluten Free and so is Honey!! Can't wait!! If you use the commercial sauces for filling the Pancakes remember to check the labels.

Why not have a go with some different fillings:  Strawberries with sugar and greek yoghurt     Bananas and honey   I'm sure you can come up with others.....orange and chocolate............

Yum Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment