Thursday 25 April 2013

Published at last post script

It's a wierd feeling, knowing that something you have written has been turned into a book.  I received the hard copy this morning and still can't believe that I actually wrote it!!   I keep reading it, even though I know what it says........very surreal.

The purpose of the book is to help those who have just gone through diagnosis and who are feeling very bewildered.   Some of the proceeds from these books be it ebook, or softback will be going to Coeliac UK.   Their website is full of information and there is always someone on the end of the phone, and as a Thank You to them I would like to give something back whilst at the same time helping others who are going through what I did.   The book is based on my own personal experience.

So, if you can, please buy or download a copy and help me to help Coeliac UK to help even more people with this much misunderstood illness.

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment