Saturday 20 April 2013

I've been playing around in the kitchen.....Onion Bhajis

I decided today that I would try out the Onion Bhaji recipe.  I discovered that on the packet of Gram flour I bought there was a recipe on the side for these too, so I used the ingredients previously published here and I used the method on the flour packet.

The results as tested by myself and my daughter are really good, and according to my daughter much better than the bought ones (no surprise there then!!)

I'm surprised we've got any left (we're going to have them with a Curry tonight, I need to use up some bits in the fridge!!) as they are so quick and easy to make.  I think I am going to have to possibly double the ingredients so instead of 15 (yes that's bitesize bhaji's) I shall get 30!!

I have updated the recipe with the method I used, Enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment