Wednesday 27 March 2013

Works do

So I turned up to the works do, late, because I had to go and fetch my own food.

When the food arrived and everyone was told they could start lunch, the questions started as from my bag I produced, Quiche (two types), Sausage rolls, bread rolls, salad, biscuits and Cake.

Someone asked if the other food wasn't good enough?!!

Someone else quite calmly stated, she's on a Gluten Free diet, which raised eyebrows.

Was this your New years resolution?  No

Are you allergic or intolerant to gluten? No neither, I have Coeliac Disease

At which point everyone lost interest...........very frustrating, and in some ways degrading, as the condition is not seen as an illness.

Hopefully it will improve, doesn't make it any easier though.

No comments:

Post a Comment