Monday 5 August 2013

Results TTG levels and one other

Now I'm not one for getting tests and results, and I don't always like to tell everyone what they say but in this instance I'm going to make an exception.

You ladies out there will know that every 3 years or so we have to go through a test that is not exactly ladylike, however over the last 3 years I've had to have them more often.  My last one came back clear and now I have gone back onto the 3 year cycle, so that was good news.

TTG levels in June 2012 before formal diagnosis were 28.  Formal diagnosis was given in September and that's when I started my Gluten Free diet.  Had the results from the blood test last week, today and the TTG levels have dropped to 9..........Happy, Happy, Happy!!

It's tough but I've achieved an amazing drop of 19 in less than a year, gobsmacked doesn't even cover it!!!  I'm aiming at 0 by next year and judging by what has happened this time around that isn't unachievable.

 Now all I've got to sort out is to stop this feeling of not being interested in food.....I think that could take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment