Tuesday 30 July 2013

So took the advice of CUK and referred myself to talking therapies. Their response use CUK's website!!

Why is there no help out there, unless you are me you will not understand how this condition is making me feel.

Yet again I have been told i need to take my own food to something where 1) I was told I would be catered for and 2) they've had a years notice to sort it out.  Well miffed as I'd given them as much information as possible, and now they're excluding me because of my MEDICAL diet.

It's not my fault, I didn't ask for it, I don't want it, and it's not a lifestyle choice..but it's not even considered.

So frustrated right now and feel very excluded from everything, How is anyone supposed to stay positive when even with a years notice they still can't cope with feeding me.

Try and help yourself and end up with useless information, I don't know what these people think I have been doing for the past 9 months, sitting on my backside and not taking any notice of how I feel or what's out there to help, what a completely useless waste of time

No comments:

Post a Comment