Sunday 1 December 2013

A very useful site if you are going away................

The link below will take you to a very useful site if you are going abroad or even if you are just staying at home, I have used the English restaurant card for my stay in hospital and it was worth it's weight in gold and I now always have one in my bag and because you can give them out to Staff in restaurants or anywhere that may need to feed you they are a good tool and save a lot of embarrassing awkward questions.  They are free and all they ask is if you cannot donate please post their address on your blog, this is what I am doing now as I've just printed off another 3 to make sure I'm safe over the Festivities when going out with friends.

www.celiactravel.com   and go to the Gluten Free Restaurant Cards section, then select the language you wish.  

Have Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment