Saturday 4 May 2013

Stressed out

I got so stressed out the other day, as the invites for my brothers wedding came through.  The reception is afternoon tea...... and the venue isn't listed on CUK.

I think I kind of panicked!!!  Afternoon tea as you know usually consists of plates of Sandwiches and different types of cakes and fancies.........in fact a Coeliacs nightmare!!!

Got really wound up and spent most of the other day trying to calm myself down.   I did email the venue asking lots of questions, and to date I've had no reply.

I needn't have worried my future Sister in Law is an events manager, which I had totally forgotten and I have been in communication with my brother too, they are talking to the caterers so hopefully all will be (and it had better be!!) fine.

My brothers wedding is not a celebration I wish to have spoilt by an uninformed venue.  Well we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment