Sunday 16 June 2013

This b***** disease condition...

Yeah I'm upset.  This B***** disease has just deprived me of having a fun evening with my friends.  It is not my friends fault, it is the fault of the establishment where they are going to eat, the best they could offer me was a Salad!!

Do they really think I am going to attend a restaurant and spend extortionate amounts of money to be presented with a bowl of lettuce, while watching everyone else tuck in to decent food?

The venue in question told me that there were loads of items on the menu I could eat, and when I looked everything was either breaded or battered (even the fish and chips was battered in beer batter so worse than normal!) or it was Pasta or bread based.  Clearly this venue has no idea what 'gluten' is, never mind what it's contained in.

I have made a suggestion that we could change venue, but that might present more of a challenge since the invites have already gone out asking people for their choice from the menu.  However I shall wait and see, if we can change the venue to one where I know I can eat safely I will be a happy bunny, but if we can't there is no point whatsoever me even attempting to go.

Feeling very isolated and forgotten about, and just because some restaurant can't or rather won't try and accomodate my diet.  So I have to stay at home while my friends have a good time. No fair!!

P****** off and very angry, at the catering industry.

Rant over, feel better now even though I am very upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment