Saturday 2 February 2013

Confused!! Me too!

Now with all that information I bet you are now totally confused, me too.  It takes a bit of practice to get used to, but once you have an idea of what you are looking for it does become easier.

All you need to remember is: Check the labels of everything however silly you may think it is.

If in doubt, leave it out......and ask.

We have to live with this for the rest of our lives, no question is silly and all Coeliacs will know what they can eat and what they can't.

Personally I would rather have someone asking me questions every 5 minutes than for a mistake to be made, which would spoil the effort you put in and potentially could make me ill, and that would spoil it for everybody.

If everyone had a go at doing this periodically it would open peoples eyes to how many things contain 'hidden' gluten, that you would never be aware of if you hadn't read the label!!

I'm still learning and it still confuses me, so don't be put off trying, you will be loved for it by any Coeliac you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment